-It delivers moist heat therapy which helps to provide relief from pain associated with arthritis, muscle spasm, stiffness and inflammation caused by strain and tension.
– It can be used on the back, shoulder, wrist, stomach, knee or foot.
– A lockout mode protects against inconsistent changing of settings throughout the treatment.
– It includes a flannel covering which draws moisture from the air and as the heating pad temperature rises, the moisture is released onto the skin.
– It features an easy-to-use digital hand control that allows you to program and monitor the temperature and treatment time.
– The temperature can vary between 88 and 165 degrees Fahrenheit (31 and 74 degrees Celsius) and select the duration between 1 and 60 minutes.
– Turns off automatically after 25-30 minutes
We are proudly Canadian Company with high standards for Client Satisfaction. Our mission is to deliver Best Quality of Client Care.